Complex Civil Litigation
Building Your Case Upon a Strong Evidential Foundation
Arseneault & Fassett represents individuals and corporations, both as plaintiffs and defendants, in a broad range of civil disputes in federal and state courts, arbitrations, and mediations. Our trial attorneys have years of experience advising and representing clients in civil disputes, analyzing complex situations and strategizing successful resolutions to daunting problems. By necessity and experience, we become immersed in your issues as we build your case upon a strong evidential foundation.
Most civil disputes never make it to trial often because of a party’s fear of loss at trial. Retaining the established and well-known trial lawyers of Arseneault & Fassett correctly positions you from the start.
A sampling of previous matters:
- Breach of contract claims
- Civil actions involving allegations of securities/insurance fraud, civil RICO violations, breach of fiduciary duty, misappropriation
- Securities litigation
- Partnership/shareholder and shareholder derivative disputes
- Employment litigation including wrongful discharge, “whistleblower” CEPA claims, Title VII and New Jersey Law Against Discrimination
- Real estate litigation, including representation of commercial real estate developers, brokers, and corporate clients through litigation and arbitration to resolve real estate contract disputes, zoning prerogative writ actions, and real estate fraud
- Environmental litigation
- Antitrust and unfair trade practice claims
- Attorney ethics
- Professional licensing boards